- Shingles (Architectural & Lifetime Designer)
- 3 or 4 ply built-up (hot asphalt)
- Tile (concrete & clay)
- SBS modified bitumen
- Low-slope membrane
Service and Maintenance: Your roof may just need to be refreshed with new sealant and coatings periodically to extend its life.
- Leak Repair
- Rotted or damaged wood and fascia replacement
- Tile repair
- Maintenance programs available
Corrective Roofing Solutions: We do what it takes to help eliminate ponding water to prevent future deterioration of coatings.
- Lowering and enlarging scuppers
- Water diverters (crickets)
- Taper systems – repair broken or sagging trusses
Ventilation: Proper attic ventilation allows a continuous flow of air through the attic protecting the efficiency of insulation and prevents premature aging of the roofing system.
- Roof vents (low profile available)
- Ridge vents